We hope you will join us on September 28, 2010, 8:30am to 5:30pm at the Westin Austin at the Domain for a No Kill Workshop featuring inspirational and informational talks by the nation’s preeminent no kill experts:
- Bonney Brown, Executive Director of the Nevada Humane Society
- Susanne Kogut, Executive Director of the Charlottesville SPCA
- Mike Fry, Executive Director of Animal Ark of Minnesota
- Nathan Winograd, Executive Director of the No Kill Advocacy Center
- Dr. Ellen Jefferson, Executive Director of Austin Pets Alive!
- Michael Mountain, Co-Founder and Past President of Best Friends Animal Society
- Dr. Linda Wolf, Veterinarian and Expert Behaviorist
- Mitch Schneider, Director of the Washoe County Animal Services
This is a limited-admission event and will sell out quickly. The registration fee is $25 for the first 150 registrants who register before August 28th, $35 for the last 150 or anyone who registers after August 27th.
Discounted room rental rate at the Westin Austin at the Domain is $129 per night.
Lunch will be provided and you have the choice of a vegetarian or vegan lunch.
Tickets to the event are sold out.
(Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.)
Supporters include the Alamo Area Partners for Animal Welfare, Austin Pets Alive!, the Animal Defense League, the Austin No Kill Coalition, the Central Texas Animal Alliance, Love-a-Bull, No Kill Houston, the San Antonio Area Foundation, Town Lake Animal Center, and the Williamson County Regional Animal Shelter.