When: Saturday, 11/20 from 10:00am-2:00pm
Where: APA! Adoption & Resource Center, 2807 Manchaca Rd.
Why: To Celebrate the First Anniversary of APA!’s Healthy Dogs, Healthy People Program!
RSVP: To our Facebook Event or just show up!
What: A Day of Action! Featuring…
- 10:00am - Canine/Human Fun Run with Team Spiridon & Hill Country Running!
- 10:00am-11:45am & 12:15-2:00pm- Doggie Massage with Skillful Paws!
- 10:45am & 1:15pm – Fitness Boot Camp for Dogs & Their People with Fit Dog Austin!
- 11:00am & 12:00pm – Screening of “Shelter,” A Documentary About Austin’s Homeless Pets!
- 11:45am & 12:45pm – Fun & Games Dog Training with APA! Trainer, Robin Cupell!
All other activities ongoing from 10:00am-2:00pm including:
- Canine Agility Course with APA! Trainer, Steve DeBono!
- SuperDog! Photo Booth with Photographers Angela Lozano & Carolyn Yaschur!
- Eats! Plenty to please herbivores & carnivores alike!
- Ask the Trainer Q&A! Kiddie Table! Pawprint Painting! Silent Auction!
- Adoptable Dogs from APA!, Town Lake Animal Center, and Love-A-Bull!
Info & More From:
*Love-A-Bull *Town Lake Animal Center *Team Spiridon *Hill Country Running *Bettysport *IPITreats *Animal Trustees of Austin *Bark ‘N Purr *Fit Dog Austin *Dirty Dog *Groovy Dog Bakery *Skillful Paws *My Paw Portrait *Austin Subaru *& more!
Need even more motivation to attend? Just for coming, you’ll be entered in a drawing to win a large gift basket furnished by KONG!
Come out. Have fun. Get involved. We hope to see you there!
PS. Curious who that handsome boy in the photos is? It’s Brodie!! He’s an active, adoptable boy looking for a human to call his own. Lovely photos by Summer Huggins.