And the winner of the ASPCA $100k Challenge is…

by austinpetsalive • Posted in: Awareness/ PR

Thank you to our amazing community of volunteers, fosters, donors, and adopters for helping us win more resources to help the pets in Central Texas!

In just three months, you helped us save the lives of 1,673 animals – an increase of 850 lives saved in that same time period last year.]

11 Responses to "And the winner of the ASPCA $100k Challenge is…"

1. Julie Bsays: November 30, 2011 at 1:59 pm

Woo Hoo!!!! Congratulations on winning the grand prize in the 2011 ASPCA $100K Challenge. Could not have happened to a more deserving group. You guys are the best that there is!!

2. Brandi Riverasays: November 30, 2011 at 3:53 pm

So glad to be a volunteer with APA. You all make me proud. Congratulations on a much deserved win.

3. Melissasays: November 30, 2011 at 4:16 pm

Congratulations! I’m so happy to read this! I have adopted our beloved dog from Austin Pets Alive, and I’ve see the incredible work ya’ll have done for the past 10+ years! I’m happy to be one of the people who voted and submitted a story!

4. Sharri Boyettsays: November 30, 2011 at 4:16 pm

We salute you! It matters to every ONE.

5. George Gowensays: November 30, 2011 at 5:30 pm

Terrific news for everyone involved in this great organization, and even better for the animals and families who are brought together by APA. Speaking of which, isn’t that Cupcake in the distant background of this photo? Time to get her placed with just the right family.

6. Vincentsays: November 30, 2011 at 6:05 pm

Congrats APA!! Such a great achievement, more money more pets saved. Sounds like a plan to me!

7. Jessicasays: December 1, 2011 at 10:40 am

Way to go APA!!! You make me proud to live in Ausitn!

8. Dr. Julie Levysays: December 2, 2011 at 9:57 am

You’all rock! Congratulations!

9. MimpiTXsays: December 2, 2011 at 5:13 pm

This is such great news! Thank you for all of you great work – rock on!

10. Lisa Bartinesays: December 2, 2011 at 5:24 pm

Congratulations!! U guys are soo awesome!!

11. Dianasays: December 3, 2011 at 9:47 am

Wonderful news!! Congratulations, y’all deserve it!! Thanks for helping to make our city a better place.