Join the Constant Companion Club to support Austin’s homeless dogs and cats every month. It’s simple! You determine the amount you’d like to contribute each month, and you don’t have to worry about writing a check or mailing an envelope.
How your monthly donation helps us:
- $25: Buys one week of milk for a litter of kittens
- $50: Vaccinates a whole litter of puppies
- $100: Provides basic medical care for one dog or cat (spay/neuter, vaccines)
- $250: Saves the life of one dog or cat (shelter, food, basic medical and daily care)
- $500: Provides basic medical care for a litter of puppies or kittens
- $1,000: Provides a kennel that shelters 13 dogs per year
- $2,500: Saves a critically injured animal with medical and surgical support
- $5,000: Provides a cat habitat that shelters 170 cats per year
Donating monthly provides Austin Pets Alive! with sustainable income we can rely on to fund vital programs such as our Medical Program, Neonatal Kitten Program, Dog Behavior Program, and Parvo Puppy ICU. Your monthly gift helps us continue to provide the animals in our care with essentials such as food, toys and beds, medicine, and daily care.