- In your email, please include your full name, and the full name of those you are planning to attend with (if additional). We will send you a confirmation email to let you know your space is secured for this session
- Those under the age of 13 are not allowed in the nursery
- Teens 13-15 can come with a parent or guardian to help (a great opportunity to learn how to do paperwork, responsibility of general care, etc.) but cannot feed kittens
- Those ages 16-17 can come to training with a parent or guardian and can feed kittens
- Age 18+ can feed solo
- Court ordered community service hours are not available in this specific program
- Loving and responsible individuals are a must! This is a great opportunity to spend time helping our newborns, whether you’re a teenager, retiree, or something in between!
While this is a remarkable experience, baby kittens require a lot of care and attention. Please note that individuals must be able to bend and stoop to work with our bottom crates, and must be able to lift 20 pounds.
If you have any other questions about training in this fun and incredibly rewarding program, contact us! We look forward to hearing from you, and meeting our kitten’s newest helpers on Friday!