Interested in saving the lives of the tiniest kittens? Austin’s bottle babies need you! Our bottle baby team rescues unweaned kittens and our volunteers feed them around-the-clock until they are weaned and old enough to go into a foster or adoptive home.
Kitten season is in full swing and the nursery is open at our new location!! This is an extremely rewarding experience and we’d love for you to join our team. If you would like to volunteer in the neonatal ward, you’ll need our special training. Here’s how:
- Choose ONE 2 hour slot from the list below.
Trainings fill up fast (space is limited), so you will receive a confirmation if your chosen time is available. Please do not show up for a training without registering and receiving confirmation!
- Thursday June 28 (with Beckie): – 6pm to 8pm
- Friday June 29 (with Audrey): – 7pm to 9pm
- Saturday June 30 (with Audrey): – 2pm to 4pm
- Monday July 2 (with Kristin): – 6pm to 8pm
- Tuesday: July 3 (with Audrey) – 3pm to 5pm
- Thursday July 5 (with Beckie): – 6pm to 8pm
- Saturday July 7 (with Audrey): – 3pm to 5pm
- Tuesday July 10 (with Kristin): – 7:30pm to 9:30pm
- Thursday July 12 (with Susan): – 4pm to 6pm
- Saturday July 14 (with Beckie): – 8am to 10am
- Monday July 16 (with Kristin): – 6pm to 8pm
- Thursday July 19 (with Beckie): – 6pm to 8pm
- Saturday July 21 (with Susan): – 11am to 1pm
- Tuesday July 24 (with Kristin): – 7:30pm to 9:30pm
- Thursday July 26 (with Susan): – 4pm to 6pm
- Monday July 30 (with Kristin): – 6pm to 8pm
*** If these dates don’t fit into your schedule, no worries!! We will be adding more training times soon!!
(Please keep in mind that children under the age of 13 are not allowed to volunteer in the nursery and they must be at least 16 years old to feed w/ a trained adult- sorry, no exceptions).