* Saturday, 9/14, 1:30-3:30pm
* Sunday, 9/22, 3:00-5:00pm
* Sunday, 10/6, 10:00-noon
* Saturday, 10/26, 2:00-4:00pm
Please note the following:
- In the email, please include your full name, and the full name of those you are planning to attend with (if anyone additional). We will send you a confirmation email to let you know your space is secured for this session.
- Individuals under the age of 13 are not allowed in the nursery.
- Teens 13-15 can come with a parent or guardian to help (a great opportunity to learn how to do paperwork, responsibility of general care, etc.) but cannot feed the kittens.
- Those ages 16-17 can come to training with a parent or guardian and can feed kittens.
- Ages 18+ can feed solo.
- Volunteers are also required to sign up for at least one 3 hour shift, once per week, to ensure the kittens get the time they need and get fed often enough. Shifts are available around the clock!
- Court ordered community service hours are not available in this specific program.
- Loving and responsible individuals are a must! This is a great opportunity to spend time helping our newborns, whether you’re a teenager, retiree, or something in between!
- This is a fantastic and rewarding experience, but baby kittens require a lot of care and attention. Please also note that feeders must be able to bend down, scoop up kittens from the bottom crates (and clean them as needed) and must be able to lift 20 pounds unassisted.
If you have any questions about training in this fun, unique, and remarkable program, please feel free to contact us! We look forward to hearing from you. Our volunteers, staff & kittens can’t wait to meet you!