It Adds Up! If all the dog poop created in one day in Austin was put in one pile it would weigh 150,000 pounds.
What’s the Problem?
- It’s not just smelly!
- It’s not just yucky to step in!
- It’s not just fertilizer!
- IT’S A PROBLEM!
Human and Pet Health:
Pet waste can cause:
- Other unpronounceable Viruses and Parasites
Nutrients in pet waste can cause:
- Aquatic weeds
- Gasping fish (no oxygen!)
- Water that is just too nasty to look at or play in
What You Can Do?
- Bring It! Carry a scooper bag when you walk your dog
- Scoop It! Use a baggie as a glove, scoop the poop, invert and seal the bag
- Toss It! It belongs in the trash