As we’ve said before… No Kill is a journey, not a destination. We need financial help to continue to save the hardest-to-save animals like parvo puppies, bottle baby kittens, puppies, and animals with moderate to severe medical conditions. You met Pierre, Bubba, Miracle, and Valla on Facebook this week, and without APA and generous donors like you, these animals would not make it out of the shelter alive.
Many folks have asked how they can help APA in our mission to keep Austin no kill. Here are five easy ways that you can make a difference:
* Join constant companions for $10 a month. Just imagine…. For the price of two cups of coffee, you can help save lives!
* Ask your employer to match your donation to APA – many Austin-area companies have donation matching programs. It’s an easy way to double your gift and help twice as any animals.
* Check out our special offers page for information about partners that support APA. By using one of our partner realtors, eating guacamole at Tacos and Tequila, or signing up for the APA credit card, your everyday purchases will directly benefit APA.
* Host a fundraiser at your home or school. Host a bake sale or lemonade stand. For your birthday, anniversary, or holiday, ask your friends and family to donate to APA in your honor instead of buying a present. Get creative and have fun! This APA Brochure is a great tool for do-it-yourself fundraising!
* Share the APA mission and success stories with your network. Send an email to your friends and family letting them know about the great work we are doing. Share our Facebook and Twitter posts with your social network, and encourage them to follow us.
Have other good ideas? Share your fundraising ideas with us and other readers in the comments section. Together we can make a difference and Keep Austin No Kill.