There is only one week left in the photo contest so make sure you support who you think is the cutest pup or cat! There are 105 adorable, cute and funny cats and dogs competing to become Austin’s Favorite Pet. You can see all the contestants, the leader board and you can vote here!
Voting runs from November 9 to November 30. The dog or cat with the most votes at 11:59:59pm on November 30 will be crowned Austin’s Favorite Pet!
The grand prize winner will be featured in a half page or full page ad in the January 2012 edition of Austin Woman Magazine AND a half page ad in the Austin Pets Directory! The winner also receives an on-location natural light photo session with Nicole Mlakar Photography, which includes the following…
- Up to two locations of your choice
- Up to three hours of session time
- Minimum of 35 image choices
- Password protected on-line gallery to view image choices
- A disc of web-resolution files, of every image, to share on the web
- A print credit of $250 to apply to any size loose prints.
- A model release will be required. Session travel is up to 20 miles outside of Austin. Additional travel fee will apply for mileage beyond this limit.
There will also be prize packages for the pup or cat that comes in second and third!
So vote before November 30 and wish all the contestants good luck!