Whether you’re taking part in Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Giving Tuesday, or just your regular holiday shopping, here are a few easy ways to support APA! while you shop.
- Looking for something to send your pet-loving friends this holiday season? Purchase a package of these pet-themed holiday cards made by Creative Suitcase and all proceeds benefit APA!.
- Shop Amazon.com through this special link and APA! will receive a percentage of your purchases – perfect way to give back on Cyber Monday!
- Do your holiday shopping with the Austin Pets Alive! credit card and you’ll automatically donate $50 to APA! after your first purchase, and a percentage of every purchase after that.
- Shop through Give As You Get and Austin Pets Alive! receives a percentage of every purchase you make. Give As You Get features stores like Macy’s, Kohl’s, Home Depot, Barnes & Noble, Petco, and PetSmart.
- Thursday 11/28 through Monday 12/2, order BarkBox for your dog and enter coupon code “APABBX1” to receive $10 off your BarkBox AND donate $15 to APA!. No worries if you miss the 12/2 promotion cutoff date – the same promo code will still get you $5 off your BarkBox and donate $15 to APA!.
- The Pet Studio created a custom tote bag featuring APA! long-stay dog, Fannie. $5 from every sale of a Fannie tote is donated back to APA!.
- Raising Cane’s will be donating proceeds from their plush puppy toy to Austin Pets Alive! all winter long.
- East Side Austin Fitness presents their “Get fit and Give back” program. Mention APA! when you register for a membership to receive a heavy discount, and have part of your membership fee donated to APA!.
- Mention Austin Pets Alive! during your appointment at the Austin Guideshop and Bonobos will donate up to 20% of your total purchase. December 3rd-8th only.
- Traveling without your pet this holiday season? During the month of December, Rover.com’s Sit-a-Dog, Save-a-Life program will match all pet sitter donations made to APA!.
Thank you for including APA! in your holiday plans!