Long term fosters not only allow APA! to keep saving lives when the shelter is full, they also give potential adopters valuable insight about the animal in a home.
- Provide a safe, clean, caring environment
- Provide food, water, litter, toys/enrichment, and shelter
- Provide exercise and socialization as appropriate
- Monitor any medical and/or behavioral problems
- Transport to/from any necessary vet appointments
- Transport to/from offsite adoption events
- If the foster pet is sick, isolation from other animals in the home is required for a minimum of 10-14 days. This isolation is especially important for cats and bottle baby kittens.
Please use a browser other than Internet Explorer to complete the application.