Austin Pets Alive! depends on generous donations from individuals, corporations, and foundations to fund our programs, supplies, and operational expenses. APA! provides animals in its program with food, shelter, veterinary care, obedience training and the promotion and matching necessary to find a forever family. We need your help!
How does my donation help?
A one-time or minimal monthly contribution can make a big difference for Austin’s homeless pets:
- $25: Buys one week of milk for a litter of kittens
- $50: Vaccinates a litter of puppies
- $100: Provides basic medical care for one dog or cat (spay/neuter, vaccines)
- $250: Saves the life of one dog or cat (shelter, food, basic medical and daily care)
- $500: Provides basic medical care for a litter of puppies or kittens
- $1,000: Provides a kennel that shelters 13 dogs per year
- $2,500: Saves a critically injured animal with medical and surgical support
- $5,000: Provides a cat habitat that shelters 170 cats per year
How can I donate?
How else can I help?
Visit our Shop for a Cause page for easy ways to donate to APA! without spending an extra dime.
What items do you most need, and where can I drop them off?
Check out the much-needed supplies on our Wish List. You can order goods from our Amazon Wish List and have them shipped directly to our facility, or drop the items off yourself at 1156 W. Cesar Chavez St. Austin TX 78703. We are open daily 11:30am-7pm. In addition to new items, we do accept clean, gently used items including beds, toys, and opened bags of food or medication.