Donations of these items are always appreciated.
If you would like a tax receipt for your in-kind donation, be sure to fill out this form and return it with your items.
Things we do not accept:
- Small Rugs/bath mats
- Open bags of food
- Homemade treats and toys
- Carpeted cat trees
- Shoe boxes
- Plastic litter boxes
- To keep our dogs from experiencing tummy troubles, we keep the majority of them on a consistent diet of high quality Castor & Pollux dry food. We are unable to accept food donations of any other brands unless they are specifically listed below for our pets with special dietary needs.
Things we ALWAYS need:
We can always accept gently used towels and sheets/blankets. We cannot, however, accept pillows, bedspreads or comforters.
- Gerber Baby Food: Chicken and Gravy, Lil’ Sticks, and/or Turkey and Gravy
- Canned puppy food
- Omeprazole acid reducer
- KMR brand kitten milk replacement
- Royal Canin Mother and Baby Cat dry food
- Snuggle Safe Discs
- Non-clumping cat litter
- Flea and Heartworm prevention
- Sandwich size Ziplock bags that seal
- Prescription food – especially hypoallergenic and diabetic dog foods
- Distilled water
- Treat-Stuffable Toys like these or these
- Peanut butter
- Martingale collars (S, M, L, XL sizes in Black only) (XS in any color)
Parvo Puppy ICU:
Neonatal Kitten Nursery:
Dog Behavior Program:
Ringworm Adoption Center:
Barn Cat Program:
Feline Leukemia Adoption Center:
Medical Triage Clinic:
You can view our full wish list on Amazon (Please sort by priority) and have the items shipped directly to APA!.