Donations of these items are always appreciated.
If you would like a tax receipt for your in-kind donation, be sure to fill out this form and return it with your items.
Things we Can’t Take:
- Small Rugs
- Open bags of food
- Homemade treats and toys
- Carpeted cat trees
- Shoe boxes
- Plastic litter boxes
- To keep our dogs from experiencing tummy troubles, we keep the majority of them on a consistent diet of high quality Castor & Pollux dry food. We are unable to accept food donations of any other brands not specifically listed below for our animals with special dietary needs.
Things we ALWAYS need:
Parvo Puppy ICU:
- Gerber Baby Food: Chicken and Gravy, Lil’ Sticks, and/or Turkey and Gravy
- Canned puppy food
- Omeprazole acid reducer
Neonatal Kitten Nursery:
Dog Behavior Program:
Ringworm Adoption Center:
Barn Cat Program:
Feline Leukemia Adoption Center:
Medical Triage Clinic:
- Sandwich size Ziplock bags that seal
- Prescription food – especially hypoallergenic and diabetic dog foods
- Distilled water
- Treat-Stuffable Toys like these or these
- Peanut butter
- Premier Brand Martingale collars (Pink, Silver, Blue, Red, and Orange) sizes S, L or XL
You can view our full wish list on Amazon (Please sort by priority) and have the items shipped directly to APA!.