Austin Pets Alive! depends on generous donations from individuals, corporations, and foundations to fund our programs, supplies, and operational expenses. APA! provides animals in its program with food, shelter, veterinary care, obedience training and the promotion and matching necessary to find a forever family. We need your help!
Click here to learn about how you can join the Constant Companion Club to save an animal each and every month!
How does my donation help?
A one-time or minimal monthly contribution can make a big difference for Austin’s homeless pets. Here are some ways your donation could help:
- $25: Buys one week of milk for a litter of kittens
- $50: Vaccinates a litter of puppies
- $100: Provides basic medical care for one dog or cat (spay/neuter, vaccines)
- $300: Saves the life of one dog or cat (shelter, food, basic medical and daily care)
- $500: Provides basic medical care for a litter of puppies or kittens
- $1,000: Provides a kennel that shelters 13 dogs per year
- $2,500: Saves a critically injured animal with medical and surgical support
- $5,000: Provides a cat habitat that shelters 170 cats per year
How can I donate?
How else can I help?
Visit our Shop for a Cause page for easy ways to donate to APA! without spending an extra dime.