Armstrong, the little three legged puppy had an exciting weekend. He got to meet all kinds of new friends at Austin’s Love-a-Bull meetup. Love-a-Bull is a non profit group who’s members are committed to participating in:
- Educating the public about responsible Pit Bull guardianship (including leading by example);
- Dispelling the many urban myths that have developed regarding Pit Bulls;
- Promoting and supporting the spaying and neutering of all Pit Bulls;
- combating dog fighting;
- Fighting against Breed Specific Legislation (BSL) targeting Pit Bulls;
- Supporting the rescue of Pit Bulls; and
- Promoting and reviving the positive image of the All american dog that was once the Pit Bull
Love-a-bull also offers free training to its members. Check out their web page for more information at Love-a-bull.org.
Armstrong was a crowd favorite!